1. I guess the title should technically be 10 on Wednesday. It’s 12:45am as I type this…and past my bedtime. These late nights are really starting to catch up with me.
2. Staying up this late is not good. It’s been so long since I had dinner that I am starving!
3. Saturday is the big party! I am up to my eyeballs in party stuff. I hope I can get everything put together in time!
4. There is nothing like just colored and cut hair! I got mine done tonight…it feels great!
5. Maybe I should have gone grocery shopping instead. Seriously.
6. Look at my poor starving kids looking for something to eat.
7. Here’s a custom design I created for one my repeat customers. I love how simple it is. You can find it in my shop!
8. Here’s another custom design created for a repeat customer. The guest of honor is a huge fan of the Italian soccer team, Juventus. So, it was designed with their colors and logo as an inspiration.
9. Yet another custom design for another repeat customers.
10. I obviously don’t have too much to share tonight. I think I just need to go to sleep! Hopefully next week’s post will be more interesting. 🙂
I hope you all had a wonderful day! I feel like we spent the entire day eating….I am definitely not complaining! Not only was today great, the rest of the weekend was too. Now if we could get warm weather to stay!!
First off, I know I missed my 10 on Tuesday post…sorry! We’ve had a lot going on this week with my (just turned) 3 year old. When I have time, maybe I will go into more detail. In the mean time, I just ran across this table from Crate and Barrel. This would be PERFECT for the nights at Ravinia this summer!